Physio in Brighton
Our top physio James can sort out those aches and pains and get you back to normal activity as quickly as possible. We are the only BUPA physiotherapy clinic in central Brighton and the only physios to use the THOR laser which, when combined with physiotherapy exercises, is amazing at speeding up healing and reducing inflammation and pain.
We’ll map out your rehabilitation programme and set goals and objectives that will help your recovery – whether that’s after surgery, a weekend of sport or just difficulty performing normal daily activities.
We offer a wide variety of physiotherapy and sports medicine related services:-
- General physiotherapy
- Sports injury physio clinic
- Sport specific exercise programmes
- Laser therapy
- Rock taping
If you are getting a little niggle or a full blown disabling injury our team at Sundial can help you. Our physiotherapists work together with the chiropractors, massage therapists and trainers to ensure the best possible results, referring you when you need another opinion. A physiotherapy treatment plan typically involves four distinct phases:
- Strengthening and Conditioning
Detailed examination and testing identify why the problem has developed. Our physiotherapists make sure that you understand what has caused your condition and what you can do to help yourself, including how to prevent it returning. Then we will discuss a plan of care with you and outline the options for treatment. Our care here at Sundial is based on a partnership with you. We will find out what is wrong and, with your help, we will put it right. We will show you exercises to do at home, or if you prefer, here at the Sundial’s two locations in Brighton.
Not sure if you need a full consultation? Call for a free physiotherapy check-up.
01273 774114 for Queens Road, Brighton
01273 696414 for St James’s Street Kemp Town
Recent Posts on Physiotherapy …
- Achilles tendonitis, Brighton physio explains treatment at home 5th September 2012 Achilles tendonitis is a broad term that is used to describe a recurrent pain below the calf muscles of your leg and coming from the tendon. Sometimes more accurately called Achilles tendinopathy it is a very common injury and most sports people are curious about, whether you are an experienced athlete or someone returning to ...
- How a Brighton Physiotherapist Can Help With Shoulder Pain 16th December 2011 If you are looking for a physio in Brighton to help with shoulder pain then we can help. Shoulder pain can affect up to 1 in 3 people at some time. But how does physio help with shoulder pain? What does a physio do and how successful is it? Shoulder Pain The shoulder is one of the ...
- Physiotherapy Exercises You Can Do at Home 5th May 2010 Physiotherapy is a therapy that makes use of physical techniques to relieve pain and increase mobility. Physiotherapists will often use exercise as a treatment. So here are a few easy physiotherapy exercises for your back, neck and feet that you can do at home to help yourself. Tips to get the most out of these exercises. Repeat ...
Your back pain solved
Serving Brighton, Hove and the surrounding areas