Call for a FREE consultation
Queens Road, Brighton 01273 774114
Kemptown, Brighton 01273 696414
We understand how frustrating a bad back can be and the anxiety it causes in doing the simple things. You shouldn’t have to avoid leading an active life because of pain and stiffness.
If your back is not as strong and flexible as you would like or you are getting aches and pains, then book a free consultation here at Sundial. We can catch up on what’s been happening recently, examine you, find the cause of your pain and stiffness and then start a customised treatment plan.
To get started-
- Book an appointment for a free consultation
- Get a customised treatment plan based on our diagnosis
- Start treatment to transform your back
Many people believe they will have to put up with back pain when in fact, prompt treatment can help back pain for good. Book a free consultation to see how our team of chiropractors, physio’s and massage therapists can help you.
94% rate our care as excellent or very good
At your free consultation
- allow plenty of time for you to explain all about your pain;
- do a thorough examination – explaining what we are doing as we go;
- reach a clear diagnosis so you know the cause of your problem;
- explain how you got like this;
- discuss the options for treatment and agree a way forward that fits with your lifestyle;
- give you a clear idea of the likely chances of recurrence and further problems;
- write everything down for you and answer all your questions clearly.
We will explain our fees clearly so you can decide if you want our treatment to solve your pain.
We are so confident that we can help you find the pain relief and the stronger back you want, that we offer all our clients a money back guarantee.
10 Tips To Beat Back Pain
Leading Brighton Chiropractor, Matthew Bennett, Reveals 10 Top Tips To Help Treat Back Pain And Sciatica, Absolutely Free!
We work hard to understand your problem and find and effective treatment to solve your back pain. The Royal College of Chiropractors has recognised our dedication to helping people like you.
Most of our clients come from Brighton, Hove and Kemptown but many come from around Sussex as we are close to Brighton railway station.